Writing a book is hands-down the fastest and best way to increase awareness, credibility and in turn, opportunities for your mortgage company. In fact, Entrepreneur.com and Forbes.com recently did articles about why writing a book can be great for business.
Here are 5 Great Reasons to Write a Book:
- Exposure. Writing a book is a fantastic way to introduce your business to the world. Even in today’s age of technology, being branded an author still has tremendous cache. People respect you more if they know you’ve written a book.
- Media Opportunities. Becoming an author opens up opportunities to be in the media. Newspapers, TV, radio and other media outlets are always looking for experts or even talking heads. Being an author is an excellent way to brand yourself as exactly that.
- More clients. When potential clients find out that you’ve written a book, they are impressed to say the least. When they have a choice between an author and a non-author, guess which person they choose?
- Inspiration. Do you have an inspirational story to tell? If you’re looking for a way to motivate people to succeed, there is no way better than telling your complete story in book form.
- Speaking Opportunities. If you’ve ever envisioned yourself speaking before hundreds or even thousands of people all over the world, being an author is a direct ticket there. Offers can open up to do exactly that when they know that you’ve written a book.
But what if you are just not a writer or you don’t have the time or know-how to do so? There are ghostwriters who can do it for you in no time, collaborating with you to get your vision on paper. If you’d like to know more, feel free to contact me or click here for my bio.